Don’t you agree that 2020 is the best time to explore eCommerce platforms for you to emerge in digital marketing? To save you from wading through the multiple platforms before getting on to your match, we have zero-ed in on the best 5 eCommerce platforms.
Just Scroll down and decide what suits you!
Technically Challenged? Stop with Shopify!
Little or even no background knowledge in coding will help you minimize technical labour as its interface is easy to use. You can fully focus your attention to sell or market your products. It is the simplest platform to start with for small and new businesses.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Shopify:
- Low start-up cost
- No contracts for you to sign
- Paying upfront for a year or 2 offers reduction in cost
- Can upgrade and downgrade the plan depending on the pace your business picks up.
- Email Hosting is not offered.
- Customizing as needed is hard.
Feel free to sell your physical and digital services from anywhere!
One platform of WooCommerce can help you to list what you have to offer, collect payments, market and so on. It is so customizable that you need to invest only a minimum of your time. Services can be displayed more effectively. Integration with your existing tools like email, accounting etc. is easy.
Merits and Demerits of Woocommerce:
- Easily integrates with external services on demand.
- Traffic increased by optimized SEO
- Continuous backup
- Lacks template customization
- Need to have some knowledge for configuring some parts.
Pull your customers to your products through WIX website!
Wix lends a hand if you want online prominence with both free and paid solutions. You can admire the look of your shop without stepping out. Wix, being mobile-friendly, assists potential buyers to purchase your products just by scrolling on their gadgets.
Why and Why Not WIX?
- Provides beautiful design up templates
- Handy and Intuitive Interface
- No Long term plans
- Uncompromised speed with security
- Starter Plan doesn’t remove ads from your site
- No Unlimited Plan
Planning on selling all over the globe? Then Go for BigCommerce!
The biggest asset of BigCommerce is that it deals with multiple currencies. Set up and then pay. Choose from the built in tools to set up your shop on BigCommerce. Free themes provide a good starting point for you to build your online store.
Pros & Cons of BigCommerce:
- Provides fantastic Search optimisation Engine
- Multi-Channel Selling
- Professional reporting
- No Mobile app
- Upgrades cost more for small business owners
Have attractive products to sell? Then Weebly is the one you are looking for!
Weebly offers you a powerful storefront. Display your products as you like! Easy Track-your-inventory facility helps you to manage your supply and also urges the customer to buy before your stocks run out. Secure Check out is another added ease for your customers. The filter option makes sure your customers can find what they want faster.
Ins and Outs of Weebly!
- New, existing features are added and improved regularly.
- Auto- save functions save your work and you from losing time
- SEO functioning is limited.
- Limited Plugins
Plan to convert window-shoppers to actual buyers? Checkout 3DCart!
3D Cart is a robust Ecommerce platform. Their Built-in-Software helps you to start and run your online store effortlessly. An-easy-to understand video tutorial will help you to set up your store. Good Layout and the 10-options navigation menu lets your customer to jump to the product they want.
Pluses and Minuses of 3D Cart!
- Wide range of payment methods
- Change themes anytime
- Cheapest Plan offers plenty of tools
- Little Creative control
- Comparatively expensive
WRAP UP TIME!
What use of what we have if we cannot make life easy for others? Most Ecommerce
platforms make it easy for you to sell. These given ones are worth a look! Think Twice
before you dig!
Still not able to decide? Then time to call us!