Activities to be performed:
- Support to Blue Yonder WMS application for ecommerce warehouse operation.
- Analysis of failures in portable equipment, workflows and application configurations, giving solution and recommendation to optimize the process and/or not to repeat the problem in the future.
- Intermediary between the operational area and the Blue Yonder area.
- Business and requirements analysis with holistic approach (processes, people, context, organization and technology).
- Bachelor’s degree or Engineering in systems or related field.
- 3 years of experience in software development
- Medium/advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience in remote support
- Development and/or testing of information systems or components, based on best practices for quality software development to improve the organization’s processes.
- Advanced English (100% written and read, 60% conversational)
Face-to-face work in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon (not remote)
- Certifications in programming, software testing and/or databases.
- Knowledge of C, Java, MOCA development framework.
- Tools for documentation of requirements and use cases.
- Knowledge about the development of information interfaces between applications (APIS, Web Services, File Transfer, ETL).
- Basic knowledge of network topologies.